Aito to Present Smart Surface Haptics at Automotive Surfaces 2018
04 October 2018
Aito has been invited to speak at Automotive Surfaces 2018 in Berlin on December 12th 2018.
The conference, organised by Plastics News Europe, looks at the latest automotive interiors and electronics innovations and provides delegates with the opportunity to learn about the latest materials, innovative technology and manufacturing techniques in automotive surfaces.
Our CEO, Peter Kurstjens, will give the talk: How Sensing and Actuation Technology is Enabling Smarter Smart Surfaces. In it, he'll discuss the following:
- Why a high-quality user experience is key to the success of smart surfaces
- What makes the experience high quality?
- What are the typical challenges?
- Overview of sensing and actuation technologies in the market
- How Aito’s HapticTouch technology is changing the game
- Examples of implementations and outlook
Check out the Automotive Surfaces 2018 website here.